Pages

Lazy Weekend

There is nothing I love more than a lazy Saturday morning. Actually, I prefer a lazy Sunday morning, but because we have church Sunday mornings that doesn't usually happen, so we make do with Saturdays.

This weekend was so nice and relaxed after what seemed like a pretty busy week. Saturday morning was spent with fresh coffee, pastries, the paper, and a happy baby covering himself in his breakfast...then out for lunch, a walk around town, and a few friends over. Sunday was much the same, I stayed at home having cuddles with Eli while Colm went to a church-organized soccer event. I seriously felt like doing nothing on Sunday, so I got into my PJ's, got a bunch of toys and books for Eli, and we got into the bed to read stories and chill out all day and it was pretty great. When he's in the mood for snugglin', he's the snuggliest.

Then, of course, the Superbowl was on last night...I managed to make hot chocolate and popcorn for the two of  us after E had gone to bed, only to fall asleep about an hour later. Colm powered through though and stayed up till 4am. Props.


























Babies in restaurants = not as easy as you think




If you have not been to Olio & Farina in Limerick yet, go. Go just for the pizza alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment