Pages

Valentine's Gifts for Men

Hi all! I realize this post is a bit early for Valentine's day...but I know I tend to leave things till the very last minute when it comes to presents and then I end up scraping something together. Nothing wrong with being prepared!

Honestly, we don't do a lot to celebrate Valentine's day, because Colm's birthday is on the 18th, and our wedding anniversary is on the 20th, so it's a busy enough month (read: expensive enough month) as it is. We like to do something small, a date night and little prezzies or something, but nothing huge. However...if I was gonna splurge this year, these are some gifts that I would definitely be thinking of (and they are previously hubby-approved).

What do you guys do for Valentine's day? I'd love to start some new traditions!
Weekend Bag - buy here



Colm got this mug over Christmas and is obsessed with it. I don't think it gets any manlier than this, guys. Buy here.






Asos floral sweater - buy here



Woolrich Slippers - buy here
Herschel Supply Co wash bag - buy here



My personal fave. 'Wanderer' lighter - buy here




If all else fails, you can never, EVER go wrong with some nice socks and boxers. Colm gets way too excited over socks. He once confessed to me that it is a  life goal of his to have a whole chest of drawers dedicated to fresh, new beautiful socks that he can have his pick from every day. Seriously...what?

Good luck shopping ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment