Pages

Brights

Like I was saying in my last outfit post, I am really getting tired of wearing black. It is my go-to and will always be my staple for pretty much every outfit, but I seriously can't wait for the weather to warm up and the sun to come out a bit...so when we went for a walk this morning I couldn't help but dress summery. Even Eli was getting in on the bright color action! When it gets so dark and dreary out it's nice to brighten things up.

Besides the jacket, I am in head to toe penneys here. Seriously, I am allll about the cheap. I try my best to get most of my clothes either on sale or at a bargain price (or stolen from my sister, mwahaha). However, I do believe in splurging on pieces that you will keep forever, or at least for a long time, and a leather jacket is one of them. I got this one in All Saints and to be honest I wouldn't buy a leather jacket anywhere else. The quality is unbelievable and it's super warm...yes, expensive, but definitely worth it.

Lastly, I never knew this little lane (Post Office Lane) existed until the other day. The more time I spend in Limerick, the more I discover all these little hidden gems. The lane was all covered in the most amazing graffiti and an art installation. Love coming across stuff like this!















Always up for the kisses










Always so much to say.








Jacket: All Saints
Yellow sweater, jeans, and slip-ons: Penneys

Eli's outfit:
Top: Zara Baby
Jeans: Penneys
Hat: Next

No comments:

Post a Comment