Pages

Here we go again...




Baby Cronin #2 is due this September! We are beyond excited, and moderately terrified of having a toddler and a newborn. But mostly excited.

When I got pregnant I was super motivated to do loads of bump pictures each week and document how I was feeling etc. I got ONE post done, lol. One. Nausea and exhaustion hit, that on top of running around after a toddler and trying to keep the house in working order (mostly failed at the last one I'll be honest) meant I just got nothing done blog wise. I will be honest - I was lucky if I had the energy to shower more than 3 times a week (gross, yes, but true) let alone blog...so I am really sorry for that! However you have my 4 week bump post following this one, and then I'll start again now that I'm almost out of the first trimester and slowly (very...very slowly) getting my energy back.

I'm currently 13 weeks along. I am as a big as I was when I was 24 weeks along with Eli, which is depressing...but they do say you're bigger second time around! My nausea subsided around 9 weeks, thank goodness...but I am just so much more tired this time. Like, all energy completely drained out of me by this little nugget. Totally sapped. It takes all my willpower to cook dinner most days, but luckily Colm has been pretty amazing by taking over a lot of the cooking and dishwashing, which gives me time to get a wee nap on the couch here and there! Ooh I do love those naps. 

We have no idea of the gender - Colm is convinced it's a boy, I'm convinced it's a girl just because the pregnancy has been so different to my first - but I thought Eli was a girl too and I was somewhat off there. Either way I'll be delighted, brothers would be so cute, and a girl would just be amazing because then we'd have one of each. Either or, I can't wait to meet this squish!

No comments:

Post a Comment