Pages

Hello Bye

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a lady who loves a good deal. As I have afore mentioned, I'm wary of doing a lot of outfit posts, or being referred to as a 'fashion blog' because a) I do not understand the fashion and b) I do not have the dollas for the fashion.

That being said, I'm going to share outfits with you when I find ones that I particularly like or think are a good deal, because we all love a good deal. This top is from Penneys (um, they're A/W collection is awesome) and the pants are on sale atm in River Island. The blush suede mules were only 24 quid from Debenhams (wut). Yay for sales!

Hope every one has a great weekend...and I hope the sun comes out for you all!



























And I just had to throw in this one of my boys because ermergerd cute:




































No comments:

Post a Comment