Pages

Merry Christmas from the Cronins

We would like to wish you and yours a (belated) Merry Christmas for 2014!

I'm a little late with this post, but the sentiment remains the same. We hope you have had a wonderful year, and a Merry Christmas filled with love and family!

This has been, putting it lightly, a crazy year for us. Eli arrived on the 20th of April, we got married on February 20th in Belfast, Northern Ireland (post to come soon!) and Eli and our marriage have been both the biggest blessings and biggest lessons we have ever received.

Eli arrived smack in the middle of his Dad's finals, which did not play well for any of us! As a result of all the mayhem of a newborn, Colm put off his final exams and is now on a break from school for a bit until we figure out where we are for 2015. I've continued my Medical Administration diploma since the beginning of my pregnancy, and have a medical terminology exam this June (wish me luck...I will definitely need it!).

We came out to Saudi Arabia this Christmas to spend it with my side of the family. Eli has loved every minute of being doted on by his Nana and Pajj, as well as his aunt and uncle! We have loved having a bit of a break from the routine back home, as well as some much needed sunshine and time at the beach.

I have a feeling 2015 is gonna be full of new beginnings and fresh starts for the Cronin family! I hope every one reading this gets the 2015 that they are striving for.

Lots of love,

Colm, Aine, and Baby Eli.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment