Pages

Orange You Glad This Dress Was Only 12 Quid

Apologies for the above title. I had to.

So I know I said I wasn't too big into doing outfit posts, but I think when I find a bargain that I love I'll share it with you guys, because sharing is caring, and I know from my own experience it kind of drives me crazy when I go on to peoples' blogs and see outfits 100 bucks and up, and yes of course they're pretty but for a common pleb like myself it's just not affordable.

This dress was one of those things you see from afar in the shop and then just - ZOOM. Beeline straight to it, didn't even try it on (oops) and then just went straight to the till with it. To be honest I should've just tried it on, because it is a little too big. Do keep that in mind - they definitely made this dress not true to size, it runs quite big and wide on the shoulders especially - the one I'm wearing is a size 8 and is definitely a bit baggy.

As much as I love the thought of wearing crochet bikinis and denim cut-offs during the summer, Irish weather just does not want that to happen, so a light dress that has sleeves is perfect for me. Also, if you're preggo or breastfeeding this dress is PERFECT - that zip though. So handy!















I don't really know what's happening here, but my Picasa editor did it by itself so I'm gonna through it in there. So fanceh




Dress: Primark
Shoes: Russell & Bromley (old)

Eli's shirt: name it

No comments:

Post a Comment